Provisions

Just a few ways God has provided for us lately:

A family member got Jase a MUCH NEEDED car seat for his weight and size for Christmas!  At Thanksgiving I had said, "It would be a blessing if Jase could ride up to my parent's in a car seat that fit him."  God totally agreed.

We weren't going to be able to send out Christmas pictures or cards this year, but we got a deal that included 100 picture cards and envelopes for $8!  God knows it means SO much to me to be able to send them out.

We made it to pay day with one dinner to spare!

After about 10 days, Jase is FINALLY fever-free!

The other day was "just one of those days".  I decided not to complain to Chuck, so he had no idea how hard the day had been.  He ended up arriving home an hour early that day.  I could have collapsed with relief!  That same day I received the sweetest package from a family member all for baby girl.  It meant so much to me.  I'm always in awe how God provides me with gifts because He knows that's how I feel loved.

Chuck and I found the perfect Christmas gift for Jase.  We haven't gotten it yet, but I feel better knowing we have a great idea.  (If you're dying of curiosity, we're going to get him a plastic shopping cart. They make them in boy colors, too.  ;)  He absolutely loves pushing things around.  He rolls his high chair all over the kitchen, as well as my desk chair.  He also loves putting things "in and out".  $8 shopping cart = perfect!)

There are no guarantee's when it comes to Jase's nap time lately.  I'm always hoping for the morning nap because I NEED the morning nap!!! Yesterday I was so tired I was falling asleep on the couch while he was running around.  I took a gamble and stuck him in his crib, hoping he would play for a little bit so I could sleep and he could be safe at the same time.  I crashed instantly, and when I woke up he was asleep, too.  I even had time to shower before he woke up.  A true Christmas miracle!

I'm feeling dangerously close to falling asleep on the couch again- the real reason I am posting right now!  Anything to keep me awake.

So thankful for God's unending provisions, blessings, and gifts!

1 comments:

Melody Martin said...

I can totally relate to needing the morning nap at this point. Noelle doesn't take one and I've been known to dose off on the couch while she plays nearby. It never lasts long and usually involves Noelle throwing something at my head that she wants me to see or do. Today it was a pen, because she wanted me to draw her a picture of Humpty Dumpty.