Meet Heidi!

This is my dear friend, Heidi. My creative, inspiring, courageous, hilarious, generous, beautiful friend, Heidi. She's on the left. I'm on the right. We first met when volunteering at the same youth group in VA. Teens would get us confused. One girl in particular used to run up to me quite often and say, "Hey Heidi!" I can't blame her. Blondes with big teethy smiles can be confusing.


Heidi is the creator and CEO of her own companies- Heth Design and Haven Paperie. I'm honored to announce she will be gracing us with her presence on the blog tomorrow. There may even be a little give away involved. ;) Come on back tomorrow- I'm excited for you to get a glimpse into her beautiful heart.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Miss those blondes and their beautiful smiles! You were both such a blessing to my girls and other teens in youth group!!! ♡ Holly

dubbe said...

Yay! Can't wait to see what Heidi has to say. I confused them sometimes too. Almost smacked Heidi on the behind once, thinking it was my wife... while at youth group. Thank God she turned around just in time and spared us both the horror. haha.