Drum Roll, Please!

Well, my plan was to pick a favorite response but that proved to be much harder than I had anticipated. I loved all of them. So, I did what anyone else would do. I let the internet decide for me. I pulled up a random generator, popped in everyone’s names, and the internet chose Bethany!

Congratulations, Bethany! If you send your mailing address to hello@havenpaperie.com, I’ll get your cards in the mail to you.

Thank you to everyone else who shared glimpses into your hearts. I was really touched by all of your answers.

Have a wonderful holiday season!

Heidi



Hi All! It's Abigail here. Just wanted to say THANK YOU to Heidi for the beautiful post she wrote. I know many of us were inspired, touched, encouraged, and motivated to embrace who we are as women in Christ! Thank you all for your thoughtful comments. They were a joy to read!

Please tune in again tomorrow for a new 3-week series I'll be writing called, "In the Meantime".

0 comments: