Happy New Year's Eve!

HAPPY NEW YEAR'S EVE! i, for one, am excited about this holiday. usually i'm not that excited, but tonight- my household is having the best kind of night.

we are having chili, chips and salsa, (and i don't know yet what boog is bringing for drinks and dessert!) while watching, "sleeping with the enemey". (don't ask me why!) we are all wearing comfy sweats and sweatshirts as it is snowing heavily, and we are in for the night!

it's hard to be home, and leave my family- but it's good to be back!

1 comments:

y2krust said...

Ab,

It was so good to talk to you a few days ago. I wish we had had more time together. Know that I'm praying for you, okay?

"Purity of heart," said Kierkegaard, "is to will one thing. The Son willed only one thing: the will of His Father. That's what He came to earth to do. Nothing else. One whose aim is as pure as that can have a completely quiet heart, knowing what the Psalmist knew: 'Lord, You have assigned me my portion and my cup, and have made my lot secure' (Psalm 16:5 NIV)."

"The secret is Christ in me, not me in a different set of circumstances" (Elisabeth Elliot).

Love you