Again! We're Passing the CHEER!

i am so beyond excited for christmas i can hardly handle it!

it is starbucks christmas eve! tomorrow morning, i will arrive at 6:28 am to a magical, christmas wonderland! the mall christmas lights are lit all day now, and the ginormous wreaths with lights are hung, too! i will arrive a couple moments before mike, and gaze giddily through the windows, soaking in all the new cheer. there will be posters and pictures and reds and whites and mugs and christmas blend at every turn and ornaments and decorations and signs. there will be red cups in all shapes and sizes. there will be christmas small handle bags and christmas pastry bags. (these people don't miss a thing!) the dorothy ruby red shoes trays will be ready for me to display all the new holiday pastries!

THEN, in our red tshirts, mike and i will enter the magical wonderland and i will just soak it all in! i will head straight to the back and turn on the new christmas music! i will set up the pastries and breathe in the gingerbread and cranberry bliss and caramel praline!

THEN, around 9:11ish, it will be time. TIME for me to make and consume my VERY FIRST tall, soy, no whip, with foam and RED sprinkles, peppermint mocha in an adorable red cup of the season. heck! i may even get a grande!

i can HARDLY WAIT!

not only that, but i am just GIDDY about christmas! i have a huge secret (that i can not post on this blog) that i am THEE MOST excited about! oh my word. and it's not even the day that's so exciting, it's the NOW! the preparation. the anticipation. the planning. the scheming. the dreaming. and it is HERE!

merry starbucks christmas eve everyone!

6 comments:

gretchen said...

I am intrigued...even as a non-Starbucks regular. lol =)

Chuck said...

Happy Starbucks Christmas! Time for me to get another grande non-fat peppermint mocha, this time in a holiday cup!

Eric said...

WHAT'S THE SECRET?!?!?! (Abs)

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh Abby I was reading your blog and not paying attention and my mouse clicked something about objectionable content before I realized what was happening - I am so sorry!!! :(
Anyways, I was just in Starbucks yesterday for my favorite (Sugar free vanilla latte) and was LOVING the Christmas spirit! :) I'm jealous that you get to enjoy it while working!

gretchen said...

so I sent Jamie in with the promise of buy one get one free and he got no such love....are you teasing me?

Tara said...

I am way late in commenting cuz of our dumb internet issues, but I LOOOOVED all our Starbucks Cheer voicemails on Pass the Cheer Day. =) It was so funny! And I am LOOOOOVVVVINNNGGGG my mugs!!!