still

i find myself with still too much to say, and not enough words to say it with. i feel it is important to at least let you know this. there is so much on my mind! there are a lot of new things that i am thinking about, feeling, wondering about, living with, wrestling through...mostly, i just want to LIVE. really, truly LIVE. i want to be the best version of ME that i can possibly be. the woman God so designed me to be.

i have a plan to help me LIVE...and am excited to get started on it. it's a little more personal, saved for my own journal. i have been journaling more then blogging lately. it's been a good outlet for me. it's been needed. sometimes it's better that the world doesn't know EVERY little detail about my soul...

3 comments:

gretchen said...

Score one for journaling! Yay Abs!

Chuck said...

Glad to hear that you've at least been journaling, if not posting. But, I do hope to hear some about your journey! And happy birthday (early)!

Tara said...

No one's been posting lately...life is busy this time of year. We need to catch up though.