Gripped...

there is so much going on in my life right now. gracious! but acutally, come to think of it, grace is playing quite a theme in the pages of my soul. by God's grace i am living day-to-day very well.

every thing in my life is just about 100 % different then my life just a few short weeks ago. normally change is extremely difficult for me. and it's been an up-and-down winding road thus far, but as of this moment, i am in awe of God's grace in my life. He's showing me so many things i can't even being to write them all.

i would like to point out that:

1. "gripped by the greatness of God"- james macdonald- is a phenominal book! whoa.

2. it's 80's here all the time and will be for a couple more months. i can not even being to describe the deep joy that overflows from my spirit when i can wear a tank top and shorts EVERY day- even after the sun goes down.

3. i am going on a retreat with about 300 other people my age in a few weeks! i am excited to hopefully make some new friends!

4. i still have a full week until i have to go back to sbux!

5. there is a baby blanket, baby toys, and a baby "sheepy" blanket at the end of my bed...this tells you what my life is right now!

6. minus working at sbux next week, i am living one of my dream jobs!

7. i am sooooooooooooooooooooooo in looooooooooooooooove with chail my heart literally hurts some times!

8. i stink at taking pictures...i am posting my best work!

9. colbie sings on jason mraz's cd and ROCKS.

10. i have finally gotten around to the new coldplay and am likin' it.
11. babies never smile for the camera.

12. i am tired and my day starts early.
chail LOVES his jungle gym thingy!

he also loves his rain forest swing!

1 comments:

Chuck said...

It sounds like things are going good! I am glad you are adjusting well to the change. The daily temp here has fallen into the 70's, so it sounds nice to still have it be pretty warm there - I know how you love the warmth!