Welcome!


i have a wonderful announcement to make! my very dear friends, nate and emily miller, are now blogging! they are referred to on my side bar as "nate and m". as you know, i am a big advocate of nicknaming my friends, and so we get "m".

anyway, nate and m are officially on staff with campus crusade on new york campuses! so, my blogging click, give nate and m a shout out- we all know how those first few weeks of blogging go. can feel kinda lonely at times. :) haha! i am cracking myself up at the halarity of the blog click. i love it.

WELCOME NATE AND M! LOVE YOU GUYS!


(nate is on the left. it's the only picture i have of him on my computer!!)

2 comments:

Nate and Emily Miller said...

aww you are too cute!! so funny :) yay for blogging!

Katie said...

OMG! I have that same couch!!!