Vacation!

some fun snapshots of my happenings...you can blame gretchen for the camera if you think i'm going nuts with pictures!





sweet, adorable baby garrett! my bf's lil son!

katie 'n i...she made me blueberry pancakes 'n coffee!
mother 'n i got our nails done...mine are the pale piggies on the right!
me 'n grammy getting our desserts for our olympic opening ceremonies party!
gram made blueberry cobbler, mom made coconut cake!
both were FABULOUS. chuck would love them. i'm getting fat.
mother 'n i watching the oplympic opening ceremonies! we're the only two that lasted til the end! wasn't it AMAZING?!











6 comments:

Anonymous said...

fun times!! enjoying your blogs!

Tara said...

The ceremonies WERE amazing, but a little creepy too, did ya think? Love seeing the fam!

Jamie said...

glad to see you have showered.

gretchen said...

I agree with the creepy statement...those poor little men were just sweating profusely in their boxes jumping up and down!!!

Chuck said...

Thanks Abs, now I really want some dessert!! Is it too early for cake?!

Heidi said...

What sweet pics of your friends and family! I love the one with your grammie! I'm so glad you get to be with them for awhile! Dan and I settled for the very American snack during the ceremonies... popcorn. And, unlike you, I couldn't help but take a little nap during the processional...it's never safe to lay your head down!