Nice to FINALLY Meet You!

after four and a half more hours of driving, the first leg of my journey to chail was finally complete. i parked my car, jumped out, and had to tell myself NOT to run to the house. luke and philly (their dog- philadelphia teensy) greeted me at the door. i then rushed down the hallway, around the corner, and there he was. the sweetest, most beautiful, most precious baby i have ever seen in my life. sista (trisha) was feeding him, and as i looked down at his lil face, i couldn't stop the tears from pooling. she handed him over to me, and he threw up on me. it was the first time in my life that i truly did not care to be thrown up on! i have kissed him, hugged him, squeezed him, and gotten teary-eyed more times in the past day and a half then i can count. i love my lil chail...more then i can even begin to express.


4 comments:

the way I see it... said...

what a cutie patutie, i can't even handle it! i can already tell he's gonna be a balleR.

Chuck said...

Wow, what a big smile his Auntie has (he is loved indeed)! I'm glad you are going to be able to be a part of his life.

Lisa said...

I seriously can't HANDLE the cuteness, Fur!! He totally looks like an Amos and a Rudolph, no doubt!! and YOU're the lucky one who gets all that QT with him.

Anonymous said...

oh what a cute picture of you with your favorite chail!!