11 because it's November

1.  It's been one year since my Dad's 3rd open heart surgery!  God has made his heart healthy!


2.  God gave me a job for a day so now I am able to buy Chuck his own Christmas presents, not using his money!

3.  Chail.  He brings me such joy!  I love him like I've never loved any baby in my whole life!

4.  God has given us an awesome Shepherd Group to be apart of.

5.  God has given me an incredible study on the book of Esther (by Beth Moore) and a great group of ladies to study with.

6.  I am working with a sweet group of teen girls, leading their Shepherd Group.

7.  I am a stay-at-home-wife, it is the best job on the planet. 

8.  I no longer have to work on Thanksgiving Day.
9.  There is a new member arriving in our family in the next several months!

10.  My apartment.  It's so homey and is my most favorite place to be, especially when Chuck is home.

11.  I married my dream-come-true.  I couldn't have imagined a more perfect husband!  I love you, Love!

5 comments:

Marissa said...

Who's this new member of the family?

dubbe said...

ha, not a Dubbe yet. this time it's an Amos Baby. :)

Anonymous said...

Always enjoy reading your JOYFUL blogs! Miss you tons!

n.s. said...

you forgot to tag your "working on thanksgiving day" w/ "AND working black friday at the mall of america"...i'll take care of that one for you this year! love you :)

Lisa said...

whew! i was like, "please tell me this isn't how she's announcing that she's having a baby' :) ha ha... so happy for trisha and luke!! how exciting :)