Alright

i can never resist these things. these questions have been "haunting" me all day...

8 Things I’m Passionate About:

1. people in my life believing God loves them
2. holding to my personal convictions
3. the ocean, the beach (the only true beach)
4. my home
5. starbucks
6. babies
7. jeeps
8. drums (even though i never practice...)

8 Things I Want to Do Before I Die:

1. drum in a worship band
2. finish my book/get it published
3. take care of babies that have no mothers
4. attend a ball
5. drive with no destination for weeks
6. establish residency in the south
7. be a prayer warrior
8. be used by God to bring some one to Him

8 Things I Say Often:

1. i'm so hungry, i am going to throw up
2. ish/gross
3. what size would you like? 12, 16, or 20 ounces. would you like dark or light roast? do you want room for cream?
4. and i'm done
5. whatever
6. i can't have dairy
7. what a ween
8. love you

8 artists I never tire of listening to:

1. colbie
2. hillsong
3. mat kearney
4. landon pigg
5. john mayer
6. mozella
7. josh groban
8. i have a bunch of new stuff that i am kinda getting attached to...but not ready to claim it



8 TV Shows I’ve Recently Watched:

1. gilmore girls (does a few weeks ago count as "recent?")
2. guitar hero
3. guitar hero
4. guitar hero
5. guitar hero
6. guitar hero
7. guitar hero
8. guitar hero

8 Things That Attract Me To My Friends:

1. they laugh at silly things/laugh easily/make me laugh
2. embrace the way other people express themselves
3. look for good in others
4. asks me questions
5. loves coffee/loves to eat
6. vulnerable/shares their heart
7. trusts me
8. faithful/loyal/trustworthy

8 Things I Learned in 2007:

1. how to buy a car by myself
2. age doesn't matter
3. God doesn't see democrats or republicans
4. vegtables can be good
5. i can (and do) trust God
6. say what i need to say
7. obeying God's voice
8. i am able to run for over 2 hours



Who Am I Gonna Tag?

ABSOLUTELY matt

4 comments:

Chuck said...

You not only bought a car by yourself, you bought an awesome Jeep! You are free to practice the drums most anytime in my basement (even though they are probably frozen solid these days). And I'm done!

Marissa said...

you want to go to a ball and drive for weeks with no destination!? me too! this is what is going to happen... you and i are going to drive and drive and drive... then all of a sudden we'll see a ball taking place. we'll pull off to the side of the road, get all pretty, and attend our ball! instead of being wedding crashers we'll be ball crashers!

gretchen said...

And I suppose we both should have said we would like to have a better scan than Jamie before we die.

Loved reading your answers...head counselor is proud of all you have learned and all you have taught me along the way!

Tara said...

I was gonna post that I'd drive with you, but Marissa beat me to it...