Technically

it's technically monday, but i am holdin' strong to sunday still. i never want to let sundays go. i'm not ready to start the week. this was a particularly phenominal sunday. i actually got to relax this afternoon for the first sunday afternoon in months! i fell asleep to the sounds of some sort of sporting event on tv that swz was watching. i think they were bouncing a ball of some sort? maybe trying to make a goal? and what better way to put me to sleep then to be bored into my blissful, dreamy state? there were many other factors into my super sunday, but i'm too tired to continue.

as a follow up to my last entry, i did call grampy. and i will continue to call.

2 comments:

Chuck said...

Aren't naps awesome?! I don't often take one, but this last weekend was so darn cold, so once I finished my homework I snuck one in!

Tara said...

Oh, the wonderful Sunday afternoon nap...