book!

i spent a massive chunk of my morning revising a massive chunk of my book! (ok, the chunk of my book wasn't as massive as the chunk of time, but it sounded better to word it that way! it takes more time then words when revising.) i am just elated! needing to work on my book has been weighing on me heavily for awhile, and this morning proved the perfect time. a relief sets on my heart, the kind of relief that only comes when a portion of my book is completed. i am happy. working on a dream, making it a reality...makes me really hungry. i just realized i haven't eaten a thing and it's past noon!

also pray for tricia lawrenson! she may get lungs today!!! (check out nathan's blog for details!) i am praying tricia!

1 comments:

Tara said...

I haven't heard you mention the book in a while...glad to hear it's still happening.