No One Left Behind!

so i've spent an enormous part of my day working on this thing! it's a bit silly, but i was LOVING every minute of it! just so you all know- i love you, my blogging world friends! how can i not?! i adore writing.... and having people read it? it rocks!

so anyway! i lost my links earlier today, due to the new template (beware those of you who are thinking about a new template! it's a major pain in the booty!). if you do not see your name on my side bar, and think it should be, or would like it to be, please let me know! i have only added the names i could find, or that people emailed me. i don't want any one feeling left out!

i love you all equally. :)

2 comments:

Tara said...

Lookin good!

Laura Siegrist said...

hey, thanks for including me in your list :) i've changed my main blog to www.xanga.com/lavid so, maybe you could change it.