Home Sweet Home!



luke, trisha, and chail are all home! yeah! praise our powerful Jesus!! they actually all got home a few days ago, but my life has been quite...different...so i haven't been able to blog until today.

normally the hospital does not allow babies to go home before they are 36 weeks, and they let chail leave at 34 1/2 weeks! hello- God is awesome!!

these pictures just absolutely BLOW my mind! makes me wanna cry. how is there a new person in our family?! (ok dorks, i know HOW...you know what i mean!) it's just incredible. every body is doing well! philly is adjusting nicely, too! most of you know that i either despise, or fear most dogs, but most of you do not know that philly has the most special, strange spot in my heart! haha! it's super weird how much i love this dog! anyway, i miss my family. i can NOT wait to meet my baby! my parents are finally there right now...and that makes me wanna cry to think how HAPPY they are. what a monumental moment in their lives....for all of us, really...

3 comments:

Laura Siegrist said...

awwww....i love that last picture! and i really like the new blog look! refreshing...just like spring.

gretchen said...

Such cute pictures...the eagles outfit looks so soft and cuddly.

Anonymous said...

that is awesome!! Oh how precious!