ugh...

writers are supposed to have special, deliberate, articulate and helpful words to use in situations like this. i came up with "ugh..." highly genius, i know.

i'm sitting here in my warm, cozy little apartment having just slept on and off for a couple hours because i don't "feel good". i have taken loads of advil and alieve today due to the typical women cramps. let me pause and apologize to any male readers, but it has to be said due to what i'm feeling right now. i have these little cramps, and i lay on the couch, pumped up on anti-inflamatories, veg out to a movie, and fall asleep...

my poor sister-in-law, on the other hand, is facing the most horrific pain of her entire life! she lays in a hospital bed for the 4th night in a row now having just spent the last entire night and entire day being subjected to all sorts of rather "inhumane" (in my opinion!) treatments to try and bring her precious baby into this earth.

i just spoke with my mom and the dr.'s are starting this whole process over with trisha again tonight. the cervic softening stuff, and again with the potasin tomorrow morning. i am just CRINGING and squirming and feeling so sick to my stomach picturing the agony she is in. if the baby doesn't come tomorrow, they are delivering him by c-section. either way, he will be here tomorrow...

luke said he's never seen trisha is so much horror and pain before and it's just killing him. he doesn't even know what to do.

i just ache for my sista. as silly as it sounds my weeny cramps are reminding me that she needs help- and that help can only come from our great and powerful God...

thanks for praying and please keep it up....

2 comments:

Carrie said...

Oh, that poor girl! I had 2 days of pitocin, but I wasn't in that pain. I feel so bad for her! I am praying and checking a lot to await that little boy's arrival.

y2krust said...

God's grace will cover her, Abs. God's helping her more than we can imagine!!! She has supernatural strength (beyond her human capabilities) right now! She probably won't want to get pregnant again soon though. ;-) I can't wait to meet your nephew, Aunt Abby!!!!!!!!!