Day 1 Almost Done

Two words:  Keurig Coffee.  I'm infatuated.  This office has its own Keurig Coffee maker with quite a large variety of coffees including DECAF, teas, and hot chocolate!  I couldn't be happier sitting at a huge desk, on a computer where I can write on my own blog, drinking decaf hazelnut coffee with hazelnut creamer that they keep in the kitchen.  Not only that, but there's an endless supply of soda's (FREE) and today there was lunch from Panera (FREE)!  I  really like it here.

More then that, the people are friendly and my boss is super helpful!  I have 45 minutes to go and I am pretty sure I won't be crying tonight at the thought of coming in tomorrow!  Use me God, however.  Thanks for praying y'all!  Keep it up!

Yay for Day 1!

2 comments:

dubbe said...

That's awesome babe! I'm glad this work experience (even though it's temporary) is more enjoyable than your last job at Starbucks. Perhaps it will replace those less enjoyable memories with new and better ones.

jane amos said...

ahhhh glad you enjoyed it so much!!