Day 2 with a Different Shoe

It rhymed, what can I say?  Plus I did wear different shoes today then yesterday.  1 hour to go and my second day will be complete.  Today there were several glitches that popped up. 

First being I do not own a lot of "business casual" attire.  Not sure why they call it that.  There isn't much "casual" to it.  I will be repeating pants several times.  I threw in a load of laundry at 11 last night, and threw that load into the dryer at 6 this morning.  I think my pants are tighter and shorter.

Due to my ride (which I totally appreciate!) we were late to work this morning and that already puts me on edge.  Other little things were bumpy throughout the morning, but all in all it's been another lovely day in my one-week career as the front desk girl!

The day goes by pretty quickly and I have yet to be bored!  I am getting to know people's names and how to work with them which is great!  Less then an hour to go and I'm not dreading tomorrow.  Wonder of wonders!  Praise be to God!

2 comments:

jane amos said...

i am really glad that you are enjoying your "job". that is pretty amazing. most jobs are very difficult for a couple of weeks until you get the hang of it, soooo way to go!!! remember how hard it was to learn all the things at starbux??

dubbe said...

hmmm... I'll be quiet. ;)