Unbelievable!

Several months ago I wrote a query letter to an editor of a Christian magazine.  In the letter I explained my article idea and the outline for my piece.  I didn't hear anything back so two weeks later I emailed the magazine editor again.  I still hadn't gotten a reply so after awhile I gave up on the idea.  Well, the day after I wrote my last post I received an email back from that very editor stating his interest in my proposed article idea!  What a major answer from God!  Just as I was feeling completely lost as a writer God charged in, picked me up, set me on my feet, and pushed me in the exact direction He wants me to go!

4 comments:

The Owl said...

Roomie! This is so wonderful and amazing! I know you will are an amazing writer (that's why we had you write everything in our group projects back in college!) and God will use you in a mighty way! I can't wait to read it!! LOVE YOU!!

Lisa said...

Fur! I've been praying for this exact thing for you lately!!! i'm serious. this gives me goosebumps a little bit :)

Anonymous said...

awesome!

Alison said...

Hi there! I am a friend of a friend; I just clicked on your blog from her page. I am an editor of a Christian magazine. If you are interested in freelance writing and have some samples to share, please leave a comment on my blog, or email me at alison@ilacommunications.com and let me know.