Plants, Day 3

My task this morning was to water the plants.  HOT DOG.  The plants are fed.  So here I sit.  I find it quite humorous, actually.  I don't mind in the least sitting at a desk waiting for the phone to ring.  It is only the first hour of the day so I'm sure things will get busier as the other hours go by.

I just have to praise God!  Last week at this time I was really nervous about filling in here for one week.  The first 2 days have gone really well and I know it's because people are praying for me.  Tonight during our teen shepherd groups, we will be discussing "What does walking with God mean?"  Well as I sit here contemplating that, it is so clear that THIS is walking with God.  It is being with God at a desk, listening to songs that praise His name on Pandora, reflecting on his goodness and grace in my life, and having the best attitude no matter what may come at me today.  Walking with God is recognizing Him by my side at every moment.  Even when I'm watering plants!  I seriously could cry just realizing anew how God weaves every circumstance in life for His glory and His purposes. 

I praise you in this moment God!  Thank you for your sweet Spirit who lives within me and draws me nearer to you. 

Day 3 has just begun...

0 comments: