Appointment

I see a doctor tomorrow. I am both excited and very nervous about the appointment. I am hoping for an encouraging visit, with a positive update. The nervous part of me wonders if something is "seriously" wrong with me. Either way I believe God knows exactly what my body is going through, and that He will heal me. I trust He has our family in his very strong, very loving, very good hands. A friend pointed out to me earlier today that I have been making great improvements, and she is right. I thank God I am able to spend longer amounts of times with my babies, and that I have more energy than I did two weeks ago. I am thankful for these two AMAZING GIFTS right here...



"Look at Mama!"

"Be gentle!"

He LOVES this girl. He giggles and smiles any chance he gets to touch her.

0 comments: