Halter Monitor

This past Monday-Tuesday I wore a halter monitor for 24 hours. My doctor just wanted to make sure my heart was functioning well, even though it races at times. As suspected, my heart is great! She definitely saw peeks where my heart did race, but not enough to be alarming. Once again, my body is just recovering. Since all my tests have come back with pleasing results, my doctor has encouraged me to push myself even more. (Besides my iron levels still being a little low which is being remedied with continued iron supplements.) I've been able to stop by to visit Chuck at work, pick up some things at the grocery store, get some Valentines cards for all my Lovies at Hallmark, and have driven for the first time since giving birth this past week. Even though I end up being pretty worn out after my little excursions, it's still been really nice to get out and about. Though slowly, I do feel myself improving bit by bit! I have to say, when I was walking through the grocery store it was an AMAZING relief not to have to worry about what to buy and make for dinner. It's such an incredible gift and blessing to have meals provided by so many friends- THANK YOU ALL! It means more than I can express!

The song, "Forever" in this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=huFra1mnIVE  by Kari Jobe has been a gorgeous encouragement to me. I think I've listened to this song, and watched the video over 5 times the last couple of days. When I find myself giving into fears and discouragement, God has guided me to the most amazing worship songs. In the middle of the video, there is a "Spoken Word" segment that I just love listening to. My favorite part is, "Joy has a Name! Peace has a Name! Love has a Name! Hope has a Name!" That name is Jesus, and I love Him so.

0 comments: