Precious Moments

Thank you God!

~My Mom is STILL HERE! Hallelujah! She is a bigger help than words can describe. (THANK YOU MOM!)
~I am flu-free and flu-symptom free!
~No one else in our family caught the flu!
~God has been clearing Basye's eyes up- super fast!
~Jase climbed out of his crib for the first time, whacked his head hard, but is otherwise OK!
~Wonderful friends have been bringing us meals!
~Jase has been napping every afternoon which gives us a nice, quiet break.
~Chuck has been getting up with Basye at night- an amazing gift.

Please pray for:

~Strength for Chuck as he is up at night with Basye, and works all day.
~Strength for my Mom as she cares for TWO babies all day, and has been away from my Dad for over 2 weeks now.
~God to heal Basye's tummy issues.
~My blood levels to rise. This would really help me for many reasons. To name a few- my energy would increase, I would have more strength, I wouldn't be as tired, my heart wouldn't race, I wouldn't have to be concerned about blacking out, and in general I could care for my babies in a safer and healthier way once my Mom leaves.

THANK YOU for praying!!!

GG works so hard and never complains! 

Precious Moments. 

0 comments: