Moving On

SO THANKFUL that God healed me over night- THANK YOU for your prayers! I woke up fever-free, chill-free, and ache-free! Hallelujah! I feel pretty weak, but I will take that any day! No one else in the house is sick, and we are very grateful. Our God is Healer!

I heard back about my ultrasound, and I do have cysts, but they should dissolve on their own in time.

I had my 6 week after birth appointment this week (even though I'm not six weeks yet, but needed to get my ovary checked out). It was a really helpful appointment! My doctor told me the reason my blood counts were so low, and the reason I had blood transfusions in the hospital was because I lost a lot of blood during delivery. Though the flu didn't help my situation, it was not the reason for my low blood counts. I realize it's not good to lose a lot of blood, but I am so happy to have an answer. I've always been confused as to what actually happened while I was in the hospital. Now I know, and I'm grateful!

I am ready to put all these weird physical issues behind me. I am ready to get physically stronger. I am ready to feel good. I am ready to say Hello to Spring. I know it will take time, but I am ready!

Thank you for checking in, and thank you most of all for praying!

0 comments: