Dr. Beat

i got my Dr. Beat 30 Metronome in the mail today. sigh. be still my heart- it's love at first sight.

for those of you who are thoroughly confused, the DB-30 is a nifty little device that keeps count for me when i play the drums. it helps with the timing- i can use it in my apartment with my practice pad, or plug it into headphones and practice with the real drums (thanks to chuck!). basically it is going to make me a better dummer. it's just a step along the yellow brick road (right tara?!) until i reach my oz of drumming = actually playing a worship song! i can't wait...

until then: 1 and 2 and 3 and 4 and 1 and....

5 comments:

The Meantime said...

Who cares about drumming, is the DB-30 going to help your clarinet and flute skills?

Eric said...

"Abi" Amos - wow, little does Rob know that he's going to get a thrashing now.

Heather said...

Does "the amazing wolverine" know the sad fate of the clarinet??

Heather said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Tara said...

I cannot believe how far you're coming with this! You rock, Lane!