Full Moon, or what?

i have encountered so many cranky people today. it's been VERY strange! i was having a cranky day, personally. everything was getting on my nerves. then, two other people at work were feeling the same way. after that, i called a friend, who in turn told me she was having a cranky day, which never happens. i had a different friend call off work for "mental health", and another friend cancel on me for the night. i got home to an email requesting prayer for crankiness from yet another friend. what a strange, strange day. why the crankiness?? someone once told me it had to do with the moon being full. not really sure i agree- but something is in the air today. yikes. i hope tomorrow is HAPPY pants day.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I feel kinda bad that you had to watch Pulp Fiction with Matt, and you know me, I never feel bad about that sort of thing. Any way here's my idea we can watch an Abby friendly movie (The Royal Tenenbaums) and cook dinner. I'm a good cook, and heck I'll even wear a tie.

Brewer said...

It's January. That's why people are cranky. I read something about January 20th being the saddest day of the year or something.
I'm fighting back with fresh daisies around my home and new music (Corrine Bailey Rae...you must listen to her!). I'm not feeling nearly as cranky as I should. :)