Rockin' New Years!



my new year's rocked! i think it was the best new year's day i have ever had. boog, swzy, and i packed up the liberty and went on a minor road trip together! we laughed, we yelled, we bickered, we laughed some more, we sang, we danced, we glared at our nemisiss road rage drivers, and did i mention we laughed?! we drank mountain dew (green for the cool girls, orange for the rest), ate combos, and chocolate animal crackers.

our destination was none other then an AG Silver concert. my only complaint is that the silly espresso bar people told me twice they had soy milk, and twice, that no- in fact, they did not have soy milk. putting all that aside- the concert totally ROCKED! amazing musicians, extremely talented, entertaining, and fun! we were in awe. i'm telling you- you're missing out if you haven't experienced their music yet.

2 comments:

the way I see it... said...

holler. ag silver is bomb.

Tara said...

Sounds fun! I'm glad you had fun over New Year's. We actually did too this year--spent New Year's Eve with the entire Miller clan instead of puking my brains out like last year. =) I can't find this music on Amazon...guess I'll google them.