Nat 'n Me

i am, at this very moment, enjoying one of my most favorite kind of friday nights. it began when the work day ended! from there, i went to my stinkin' amazing new gym. i have been training for the half marathon hard core starting this week. i finally have the ok (since the dreaded foot fiasco!) to begin running again. hallelujah. i ran the longest i have run so far this first week back. what a feeling. there's nothing like running a hard run, getting off that treadmill, and sluggishly dragging back to the locker room, knowing an amazing feat was achieved.

now that my hot shower is behind me, i can sit, enjoy my surloin steak soup (no, i'm usually not a steak girl, but my body is craving protein!), watch a movie that a dear friend so kindly picked out and bought for me...all the while enjoying my aching limbs. there's nothing like it!

candles are burning, the bathroom is clean, i am cozy in my new sweats and sweatshirt (although i am glad you can't see me, because it's actually a really dorky outfit!), and i am ready to just BE.

ahh...and the best part is, nat is sarrinading me, telling me how UNFORGETTABLE i am-in every way, though near or far. it doesn't get better then this...

1 comments:

Scion and You said...

Same to you, except more of it -- Happy New Years!! that is. Glad to hear you're running again and that the old ticker is on the mend. I have to admit that it's a little funny to read that you think you are old at 25. You're just getting started! Are you even eating solid food yet? Hee-Hee :)