Disappointment

today has been a day of disappointments. little things that i have gotten my little balloon of hope filled up with, then POP. someone or something sticks that nasty needle right into the center and the air of hope fizzles right out of me. i feel like one of those nasty, slimy, withered, discolored, gross pieces of a balloon that has gotten popped and zings around the room until it splats on the dirty floor below. and then it picks up all the dirt and lint that has been sitting around which finally has a slimy piece of balloon to latch onto. that's me tonight. a slimy, deflated, chunk of balloon.

4 comments:

The Meantime said...

Don't worry Hollywood, you don't want to be in that stupid video anyways.
The Way I See It:
Jim Donald is a jerk.

Jamie said...

Sorry Abs. If the video is the reason for your disappointment, I have a spot for you in the upcoming Consumed promo video.

Brewer said...

hmmm....
very descriptive. :)
If I had to pick one slimy hunk of a balloon to have in my home...it'd be you.:) (if you could hold off on a little bit of the lint) :)
I'm sorry you're feeling down and dissappointed. It stinks.
I will pray that the sunshine here where I live will reach you over the lake and that today will be a better day! :)

Eric said...

Abs...hope today is better.