On The Road Again...

i just can't wait to get on the road again! something about friends...music with my friends. blah. blah. blah. you get the picture.

i took steps today people! i limped one feeble foot in front of the other. suddenly mean jokes from high school are haunting me again. "gimp" "gimpy"...that's what i became. but, i will rise above the potential remarks. i have no shame in moving about like a grandma. i actually feel quite sad for the elderly and disabled. this week, i am connecting with how they must feel. it's a sad realization.

today: one small step for me- one big step for....uhh...how does that go? mankind? i'm just praising the Lord for my small step.

1 comments:

Heidi said...

Abs!!! I'm so glad that your starting the recovery! Can't wait to see you soon. Going to be home this weekend? Maybe I'll stop by.