Totally Freaked!!

tomorrow is my foot "surgery". (monday, november 27: 2:30-3:30 pm) for those of you who are not aware, i have had 2 moles (like tiny, hardly knew they existed size freckles) removed off the bottom of my foot, and one with a piece tested. they found suspicious cells in two of them. i have to go back in tomorrow to have two areas cut more deeply into to remove all the suspects. i do not have cancer...but the cells are something that could turn into that, so they want them gone. this means deeper holes, and stitches. (in two areas) i already had something like this done and it's horribly painful! needless to say i'm terrified to go in again...knowing what lies ahead.

plus, i have been training for a half marathon, so this really holds up my training. (i'll have the stitches for 10 days, and the pain for who knows how long...)

please pray for me- i'm scared!!! thanks!!!

2 comments:

Scion and You said...

Abby, you're getting very good with the telling of the stories. Very nice. Definitely a creative writing element to the whole thing. I chuckled to myself as I read your story. It was like something straight out of a Norman Rockwell painting. Are you for real? Your innocence is very endearing.

Jamie said...

How are you feeling?