The Goose Flies Again!

i'm alive! oh, it feels good to be alive! for those of you who have been wondering...i did, actually, drop off the face of the planet for like a week and a half. i went to misery land. the land of viruses that turned into infections that stripped me of my voice, stuffed my head and nose, scratched my throat raw, and made me hack like i've never hacked before. a very sweet and kind friend of mine (you'll never guess who!) so gently started calling me "Goose" during this extremely hazardous time. so, i'm back with a vengence proclaiming THE GOOSE FLIES AGAIN! i will not be kept down. thanks to my healing God and the magical little drugs that i am on. ah.....i love them.

Look out world...i am ready to live again. bahhhhhhhhhh haha!

so here's my very first, very own TOP TEN LIST OF DAYTIME TV. (and a little night entertainment thrown in there as well)

#10: The News (with Denis Dota and Jeanette Trumpitor, thank you very much)
#9: The View
#8: Regis and Kelly
#7: Tyra (2 times a day!)
#6: Rachel Rae
#5: Little House on the Prairie
#4: The Bachelor
#3: Dr. Phil
#2: The King of Queens (my new FAV! i am following in your footsteps, mark and tara!)
#1: Oprah!

i'm telling you...i could stay home and watch TV for the rest of my life and be the happiest lark in the park. i don't know how anyone can get bored staying home. I LOVE IT!!!!

thanks to all my helpers: for the soup, movies, calls, emails, and LOVE. i needed it.

8 comments:

Dan said...

tyra?

Heidi said...

Yay! Welcome back Goose Girl. :) Celebrate with a good meal (without soup, sprite, or the other sickness foods)! And, top it off with a little Oprah...I'd have to agree with ya on that one.

the way I see it... said...

great top ten, goose...now everyone, ask her to sing the ch. 45 jingle to you...it's superb. she's got every note down. so great to have you back, girl! word.

the way I see it... said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Eric said...

I'm going to echo Dan - Tyra?

Chuck said...

I love the King of Queens - Doug and Carrie Heffernan rock!!

Tara said...

As a living, breathing, walking TV Guide of daytime TV, I applaud your list (except for Tyra, which I, believe it or not, just can't sit through). The only thing missing is the Today Show. How could you not be watching Matt, Ann, and Al? (Notice the absence of Meredith--not a big fan. Why did you leave us, Katie?)

Jamie said...

Abs, If Pee Wee's playhouse was still on, where would it be on your top ten list?