TYRA

ok people. enough is enough. what is WITH all the tyra bashing? i learned some very crucial things from her this week. important life tips, in fact.

TOP TEN TIPS FROM TYRA

#10: wiggle your mascara- it creates the illusion of eyeliner
#9: zig-zag your part/wear your hair curly when you have bad roots
#8: use a pea or lima bean size of face cleanser
#7: clean your cuticles with olive oil- do not cut them, this allows bacteria
#6: do not use shower puffs- they store bacteria
#5: rogain for men can be used to bring back over-plucked brows
#4: pony tails should be worn high or low- never in the middle
#3: if wearing a fake pony tail- cut it into layers so it appears like real hair
#2: if you're gonna wear bling- only wear one item of bling

and #1 is:

I GO, GIRL!

see? now where would i be if i hadn't learned these things?!

7 comments:

the way I see it... said...

all i can say is: wow and ish.

Tara said...

Thanks, Abby. You know with my history of fashion, hair, and makeup, these things will be of huge importance to me. Hee hee.

y2krust said...

Abscess,

Yes, I do read your blog and find it very informative. Also, don't you like hearing me call you "Abscess" again? Lol :-) I looked in a thesaurus. Here are some synonyms for my nickname for you: boil, sore, swelling, eruption, blister, cabuncle (what the heck is that?) and pustule. Gosh. Don't complain about being sick until you have a few of these issues. :-) Glad daytime television kept you company. I'm downloading every new episode of The Office over here in Berlin. It keeps me laughing. Does anyone in the States watch that show?

Eric said...

You poor, poor girl. This top 10 list seems to be very focused on things that aren't very important....this is what you fill your mind with?? ;) Love ys, Abs! Next you'll be watching the OC with the 12 year old girls in my youth group!

PS - Kristi - we LOVE The Office here in the states. We are avid watchers - and I have every episode on my ipod. AND i've watched the original British version. How about Jim being too drunk to get Pam's text msg! Crazy!!

Tara said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
the way I see it... said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Dan said...

abs, if you are trying to prove my point you are doing an excellent job.
Thanks for the help