Day 19

Heidi lent me, "Dan in Real Life" several weeks ago.  Watching it was on my list from the beginning, and I was pumped when I found out Heidi and Joe owned it.  It took a pretty covert operation to sneak the DVD into my purse without Chuck seeing it, and it's been hiding in our house ever since.  I was all excited to present Chuck with his FFA for the day, upon which he replied, "Ohhh, it's BluRay." Fail.  My hopes and dreams for Day 19 were flushed, until....we decided to just rent it from Amazon.  And to make up for my blunder, I picked up some Halloween Joe Joe's that are so delicious, it's  dangerous to have a box in the house. The filling is vanilla bean.  Heavenly.

So, I'm posting before the FFA has actually taken place because once we turn the movie on, settle into the couch, and begin eating our Joe Joe's, I will not feel like blogging.  And let me just say, I've been looking forward to this movie all month!  It's such a real movie, and the characters remind me of my family.  They're goofy, and strange, and do weird family activities like real, non-Hollywood families do.  It's a feel-good movie with plenty of laughs.  Dan, here we come!

1 comments:

D.M. SOLIS said...

Nice. I like your pictures meme. Looking forward to more.

Peace and all good things for you in blogging and in life.

Diane