Day 22

Hello gorgeous!  (The donut, certainly  not me.)  Oh how I love Dunkin Mondays!  I find myself really looking forward to our time together there on Mondays.  This week we made it there before they sold out of the pumpkin donuts.  It was well worth the week's wait.  Although I have to say, the maple donut was actually better. 

Another cool thing about Dunkin Mondays is that it has introduced us to Rite Aid.  Because of it's proximity to our favorite DD's, we've stopped in a couple times now to grab some things we've needed.  I am now the proud owner of a free Rite Aid bonus card.  And it has come in very handy.  Who knew their sales were so good?  I am going to start checking my Rite Aid flyer each week from now on.  (In the past it has gone straight to the trash.)  This week they have BOGO half off on...well, I probably shouldn't post the items that I needed, (*Think very special time of the month.) but it was definitely a sweet thing. 

Tonight is the debate.  I'm shocked to actually be looking forward to tuning in.  Look what my patriotic husband has done to me.  Good man that one. 

1 comments:

Unknown said...

nice dear ...waiting for more