More Day 1 & 2

Day 1 was a success!  Chuck's surprise BOGO (That's Buy One Get One free for those of you who aren't in the know) was a stop at Caribou Coffee- Pumpkin White Chocolate Mochas!  Pumpkin for the fall fun activity, and white mocha because it's his favorite flavor.  With our drinks in tow, we then headed out to a teen's football game. 

Day 2 was also a success, I have to say.  It was a very special night for me because I got to take Chuck to his first ever high school field hockey game!  Since Chuck didn't know me during six years of my life where I was a die hard field hockey player, it was super special to be able to take him to a game.  Since he knew about the game in advance, I threw in another fall fun surprise:  our first hot chocolates of the season!  I miss this game SO MUCH.  Many, many memories have been floating around in my heart all night.  Really thankful Chuck and I got to share in this together. 


0 comments: