Day 29

Dunkin Monday! Today everything and their Grandmother is cancelled because of Sandy and the Frankenstorm.  For our house that means Chuck is working from home and Jovie doesn't get any exercise.  We've been playing ball with her- goodness knows she needs a way to get all that energy out.  I love when Chuck works from home.  It makes everything I'm doing around the house so much more fun and enjoyable.  

Today instead of Dunkin Monday, Chuck asked if I wanted to join him and our friend Austin in surprising our other friend Katie, Austin's wife, at Starbucks where she was working.  Umm...yes.  Actually, I was thinking that a Starbucks trip wasn't going to make the cut for this round of FFA's.  Rest assured, we were able to partake in not only a Pumpkin Spice Latte, and a  Caramel Mocha, but also a pumpkin scone.  Sigh. 

Katie and Austin came back to our house real quick, which made Jovie's day.  She has a major crush on Austin.  ;)

Grande, Tall, and Short- I'm the fatty with the GrandeAt least we all shared the pumpkin scone.
My sweet baby girl

0 comments: