Day 31- Part 1

Happy Halloween!  This greeted me as I was getting ready this morning:

Thought it was the sweetest thing- definitely made my morning!

Since we're doing our FFA #31 tonight, I probably won't be able to blog about it until tomorrow or so.  Just wanted to let you know so you don't wait up for my FINAL post of Fun Fall Activities.  I know how many of you can't stand the anticipation.  You may be disappointed.  ;)

As a follow-up to FFA day #21, here is the final project.  

This is our Thankfulness Jar.  Chuck and I have both been writing different things we're thankful for, and putting them in the jar.  On Thanksgiving Day, we'll go through the jar and read them together.  I hope to be greatly encouraged by how God has blessed us both during the month.  I'm sure we won't be disappointed. 

And now a little taste of what's to come.  This is the BEST fall treat.  Like ever.  (Taylor Swift.) My Mom has been "making" it for years and it carries not only the best mix of sweet and salty, but also nostalgia.  Chuck loves it, too.  He requested it for tonight. 

Stay tuned, y'all!

1 comments:

Katie said...

So fun to walk through FFA with you guys! Cute! :)