Day 6

Today's fun fall activity was stellar, and I have the pictures to prove it....oh wait.  I will have the pictures to prove it.  Sit tight everyone.  I know so many of you are on the edge of your seat in suspense. 

On a sad note, it is absolutely freezing tonight, and it's only going to get colder.  Boo hoo.  I believe tomorrow it will be in the 50's.  I could cry.  When Chuck and I were walking to our car earlier, I started shivering.  My first shiver of the season.  I can't stand being cold.  I can't stand shivering.  I felt like crying, but I had to remind myself of the great fun fall activity we had just participated in.  And we still have 25 more days of fun!  

Breath, stay calm.  Spring will be here before we know it!  


I'm back, and I've got the pictures.  Day 6 was stellar, as I said, and it revolved around none other than...apples!  Chuck and I had an Asian Night with our friends Joe and Heidi, who were the muse for my 31 Days of Fall.  They were more than happy to assist me in surprising Chuck with his Day 6 festivity.  I'd say it was a huge hit- I mean when you think caramel apple, you totally think fall, am I right?  Plus J and H had an amazing homemade caramel recipe, that was delicious, quick, and easy.  Oh the sweet, gooey, yummy, sticky goodness.  You just have to watch out because some people end up with caramel on the bottom of their sock...

Slicing

Pouring
Stirring


More pouring

We were NUTS about this treat- PEANUTS that is.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I absolutely love the pics and I'm gonna try this with Gavin. ;)))