Boring Old Lady Update

In 44 minutes I will be taking my very last dose of antibiotics. I finished my Tamiflu earlier this week, as well. I haven't had to take any cough medicine in the last day, although I still have a lingering cough from time to time. I have to keep taking iron supplements, vitamins, and probiotics but that's OK. It just feels good to be finishing medicines.

Yesterday Chuck had to take Basye back to the doctor, and it turns out she has a blocked tear duct. Poor precious baby girl. =( The good news is she doesn't have to go back in for any weight checks because she's gaining beautifully! We have one great little eater on our hands. The doctor warned Chuck we shouldn't take Basye out, or have her around people for a few months because the sickness out there right now is so excessive. We already knew that as Jase has been sick almost this entire winter. Since I will probably need a few months to recover anyway, we are fine batting down the hatches and hibernating until Spring. I find myself dreaming of the day I have the strength to stroll my two babies around the neighborhood on a warm, sunny day. (Truth be told, that's mostly because I am so looking forward to getting my body back after back-to-back pregnancies!)

We continue to experience God's grace and His peace and are continually grateful for your prayers!




0 comments: