Praise God for Great Men

This man is my hero. He brings stability when so many unknowns are plaguing my mind. He brings me peace by praying over me when I'm upset. He gives me hope by sharing Scripture to ease my fears. He loses sleep by feeding Basye through the night so I can get my rest and recover- then gets up early and goes to work. He provides for our little family of four, and never complains. He puts all of us first and doesn't even consider his own needs. He often takes on the roll of Mama when I just can't do all the things I'd like to. This man is a true MAN. He loves God, he loves me, and he loves our kids. He's the kind of husband I could not have dreamed of. God knew. God gave me this amazing gift. 

I know it sounds silly, but I told my Mom today that sometimes I wish Chuck and I could go back to our newlywed days for just one day. She reminded me that we can always go away on a vacation together, and that sounds really nice to me. Hopefully someday soon we'll be able to get away with just each other, and celebrate all that God has done! For now, I treasure this wonderful man in my life in our daily routines. I am so thankful for him- my very best friend in all the world. I'm thankful for his selflessness, his tender care, his 100% support, and the humor he provides along the way. I just can't thank you enough, Babe. All my love is yours. xoxo 



Papa dressing his favorite daughter in her first outfit. Papa is so sweet with her.

All dressed to come home! (Outfit curtesy of GG!)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi,

This is so sweet. So are you. Am looking forward to seeing you again at LWCC. deAnn's been keeping us (The Write Space) up to date with your progress.

Mrs. Schaefer said...

He definitely IS such a good man for you! Your mom is awesome - I love that she encourages you and supports you if you guys want to go away together. Scooter and I have to spend alone time together - it's important to reconnect with your best friend.