Praises and Waiting

Fading quickly, ready for a nap, but praising God for good news today.

Basye is doing beautifully! She is healthy and content, and I am so blessed to be able to watch her on camera. Thank you Jesus!

A woman from the Infectious Disease Unit came in to talk with us today and I am allowed to be reunited with my girl tomorrow night after 8pm! CAN NOT WAIT! Thank you Jesus!

My Dad got to snuggle with Basye this morning, and my Mom will get to tonight! Thank you Jesus!

As for what's going on with my health, my doctor came in and explained things in a way that made a lot of sense. Thank you Jesus! But I still have another blood test coming where they really hope to see my numbers improving or at least staying the same. If they drop at all, that will warrant a whole new round of tests. I am praying that's not the case! Will you pray with us about this?

I never imagined needing blood before, and this experience has made me very grateful for those who donate blood. THANK YOU Donors!

Thank you all for your amazing encouragement and love. THANK YOU for your continued prayers! It's an amazing gift to experience the presence of Jesus' peace as you all pray. We need it and are so grateful!


3 comments:

Unknown said...

Roomie, I have been thinking and praying for you and Basye all day! I am so thankful for that nurse and that you are able to see your beautiful little girl. I can't imagine what it's been like for you and I am so incredibly grateful that we have the God we do! I will continue to pray for all of you and about this upcoming blood test.

I was reading to Lily tonight out of a book she has called 'Thoughts to Make Your Heart Sing' and I liked what I read so I'm passing it on to you!

Acorn Power

An acorn is only small. To look at it,
you'd think it was weak and not very
important at all.

But from one acorn, a mighty oak tree
can grow.

And from one mighty oak tree, a whole
forest can grow!

A whole forest is inside a single acorn.
And the Bible says because of Jesus all
the riches of God - all of heaven's vast
resources, all the power in the universe
- have come to live inside of you.

'You will be strengthened with all [God's] glorious power' Colossians 1:11

Remember that you have Acorn Power!
Love you lots Roomie!
Roomie

Melody Martin said...

Great news! Praying your lab work looks good!

Michelle said...

Abigail, I'm praying that your blood test will show improvement! Thank you for posting updates and prayer needs. I've been following along and remembering you throughout the day. Basye looks so healthy and beautiful! I can't wait to meet her :-)