Ring Bearer

Jase has been blessed with some pretty wonderful baby-sitters. One of them, Hannah, got married last weekend and Jase was in her wedding. We were REALLY honored she asked him. It's just such a wonderful feeling to watch someone else love my child so much. She is seriously crazy about our guy, and it makes my heart full.

It was a lot of fun to prepare for his big debut as a ring bearer. Thankfully my sister-in-law has given me a ton of clothes handed down from my nephews, so we were set with options for him to wear. Hannah picked out her favorite outfit for him, and my Mom got Jase shoes for Christmas.

It was a lot of work to get our little guy to be ready. Chuck and I were pretty nervous about him making it down the aisle without causing a ruckus. I prayed a whole lot, and God worked it out perfectly. Hannah's younger brother walked Jase down the beautiful aisle. It went so well! Neither Chuck nor I really got to see him because I was holding him at the back of the sanctuary waiting to send him down, and Chuck was waiting at the font/side of the sanctuary waiting to scoop him up and carry him discreetly back out.

It was pretty special because for a few moments it was just Hannah, her parents, Jase, and me waiting in the room right before Hannah married her love, Kyle. I felt really honored I was the last one to see her before her parents walked her down the aisle. She even had the presence of mind to be SO excited that Jase made it down the aisle. She actually thanked me before I left the room to find a seat. How sweet is that?!


Rehearsal night- wearing his little man corduroy jacket. So handsome. 

Hannah practicing walking down with her parents.

Hannah and Kyle one night before wedded bliss.

Family pic. Baby Girl is 37.5 weeks here. 
I hope the photographer caught a picture of Jase walking down at the wedding, but here he is at our house right before we left. He's SO busy at ALL times it's almost impossible to capture him in a picture, and even harder to capture him in a clear picture!


I was trying to keep him happy in the church nursery before his big entrance. 

The absolutely beautiful aisle! 

Chuck and Jase- right before they snuck out the side door before Hannah came down.

The happy, gorgeous couple!
Congratulations Hannah and Kyle! Can't wait to hang out as old married people now. =) And thanks for the honor of choosing Jase as your ring bearer- we are blessed!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Abigail, Just wanted to stop by and say happy birthday, a little late :) Hope your day was super special! I'm watching your blog to see your sweet baby girl! Excited for you! <3 Linney :)