Joy

These three sweets are the joy of my life. Jase was dying to feed Basye her bottle the other night, and we were thrilled to let him. It was just too precious not to. This picture is my favorite one because Jase kept looking at me with this huge smile on his face as if saying, "See me Mama?!" He was so proud. I am really surprised at how aware Jase is of his baby sis already. He's just a baby himself! But already he has a tender heart towards her. He loves to kiss her, pat her, feed her, and say good-night to her. My Mom says every morning when she brings him downstairs he looks for her in her bassinet. Such sweetness. Another reason this picture is great is because of Chuck's big smile. His smile reflects the joy we both feel at seeing our babies together. We are truly blessed. 




0 comments: