6:30 PM


Apparently our update nurse was off at 5PM, so we will no longer hear updates until dad's surgery is complete! It's only been 3 hours since his surgery started, so we have a ways to go.


I just got back from the hospital "cafe". For those of you who normally follow my blog: I am getting tired of salad, chicken, and plain coffee. Sigh. That was a completely selfish sidenote.


Moving on. Most of my family/friends here waiting with us are getting pretty exhausted. We are all in good spirits, but it's been a long day! I can't wait until the operation is over! We are feeling God's peace and His mighty presence!


Thank you for praying!

3 comments:

Chuck said...

You, your Dad, and your family have been in my thoughts and prayers.

Laura Siegrist said...

abby, i've been praying for you guys. i remember the long wait during Ari's heart surgery. i hope that you have some distractions to keep you busy! i will keep checking your blog until it's over! thinking of you!
Laura

Anonymous said...

Grandma just called - I told her I'm following your posts! The CJ church wanted to know what is going on too, so thanks for your updates! We love you guys! LOTS of people are still praying! - Aunt K