THANK YOU from my DAD!!!

From our hospital to your's...oh wait! I hope no one else reading this is in the hospital! ;) Seriously, we have had so much FUN reading your comments!

When I first blogged, I had hoped for 15 comments for my dad. When I checked periodically, the number kept climbing. I was getting more and more excited as Thanksgiving day came closer. When I finally suprised my dad with his blog post, there were 113 comments! Whoa baby!

THANK YOU all so much for your sweet messages! As I've been reading them to my dad, there's been laughter, near tears, "aw's", stories told, and definite over all encouragement! What a priceless gift!

Thank you for participating and sharing your sweet love with my dad and family!

I am humbled and overwhelmed by your kindness to us today! With blog comments PLUS Facebook comments, we had over 130 responses!! WOW!

THANK YOU!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So awesome to hear your dad!!!

Unknown said...

I just started crying again. I have been praying for Mr. Amos all day.