The Day Before

I am all packed. I am ready to go. I am waiting for relief to come so I can leave for Philly/NJ! (Relief for the babes, I mean!) Chail and I had a fun day of running errands and getting things done so Auntie can leave today! (Ok, I am going to stop talking like a KG teacher now.)

My dad checks in the hospital today at 3PM. They are going to do some testing, get his cumodin (sp?) levels worked out, and make sure he looks spify in his gown. We still do not know what time the surgery will be tomorrow! I will do my best to post as often as I can.

From my whole family, we all appreciate your prayers so very much! We can all sense God's presence and feel His arms around us. There are trying times.

THANK YOU!!

Chail and I sent this to Grandpa's phone this morning! =)

1 comments:

Laura Siegrist said...

cute video abby! i'll be praying for you and checking out your blog or facebook to hear how things go! say hello to your parents from me :) safe travels!