Here We Go...

Hello everyone!Thank you for praying for our family! Thank you for praying for my precious daddy and his heart! My dad has the most giving, forgiving, loving, and huge heart out of any man I know. It hurts my own heart to watch him go through yet another physical heart surgery. It seems ironic to me that the man with the purest heart I know has had to have so many physical heart operations. I 100% wish I could go through this surgery FOR him. I would if I could. I guess God has chosen for my dad to endure this, and to learn things that I will never know.

We, as a family, are praising God that Dr. Bavaria will be his surgeon, officially! He has performed my dad's first 2 operations, and we feel confident in his skills. We are so overwhelmed with God's goodness in the insurance approving this, and allowing it all to take place. It has been a looooooooooooooong process for my parents. But, here we are.

This Wednesday, November 19, the surgery will officially take place in Philly, at The University of Penn hospital. We have no idea what time, or how long he will be hospitalized. Each surgery, the recovery has been longer.

We ask you to pray. Please pray. We value your prayers more then we could EVER express! My mom and I always bring colored 3 x 5 cards and write names/messages for my dad and put them up in his room as a reminder of the power of prayer and the power of The Body. We desire so much to reach out to other's in the hopsital as well. Praying with and for other families, other patients, and those that are going through similar situations is a huge ministry!

Please pray for my dad. I can not fathom how hard this is on him. There are so many aspects that are hard about this. He needs your prayers in an enormous way! Lastly, I will be frequently updating my blog during the surgery (if we still have internet access in the special family waiting room). You can check this for the latest info.

THANK YOU THANK YOU for praying!!!

With LOVE from our whole fam =)

As always, I am showing our lil love with his Grandpa!!


2 comments:

Dan said...

you are in our prayers. love you all.

Anonymous said...

we are praying!