Thanks God!!!

Thank you God for all those who were praying for my Dad last night!

God answered all of your prayers! We are so grateful to all of you for CRYING OUT TO GOD for him! Dad is thankful, that's for sure! He had a good night, according to the nurse, and my dad agreed. This morning we walked into his room to find him standing up! He had "bathed" himself (part of his PT) and walked to his bed. Wonderful progress!

Yesterday Dad had requested Starbucks coffee (of COURSE!) and so mom and I went there first thing this morning for him. (We just happend to need stuff, too.;) When we brought it in, mom told him it was decaf, so he didn't want it anymore. HaHa! :)

The pain is still present, but he is definitely able to rest much better. YAY! THANK YOU for praying! It really means so much to my dad, and to my whole family. I know I say that all the time, but boy do we mean it.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

YES, thanks be to God! I was praying he would have a DEEP sleep!
Luv yous! -Aunt Koon Koon

Full of JOY said...

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!! LUB YOU.

Anonymous said...

Praise the Lord for great things HE has done. Good to hear of the tremendous progress. Love,Auntie Sara

Kristie Rutzel said...

ha abby - my dad was very upset about the starbucks decaf too :)